Saturday 19 July 2014

weather is confusing

okay, I've made up my mind.

Weather
is
confusing

especially in the UK.

Literally
I'm not even kidding,
the weather has changed from torrential rain to happy happy sun like 5 times today.
no

just no.

As I write this, it is sunny...ish. Around 10 minutes ago, there was a storm.
like a bhbhrbhbrhbrhbhbehbehrbheeh *FLaSh* storm. (Yes a thunderstorm K?)

You know I am annoyed when I use K.

You know what...

our world is messed up.

GLOBAL
WARMING.

guys we need help.

STOP DRIVING
STOP SMOKING
STOP DOING WHATEVER POLLUTES THE EARTH

and just leave our weather be.

I'm not entirely sure if what I just said is correct but whooooo carreeees?

Actually...
There have been some pretty nice sunsets.
and queue the slideshow (PLAY THIS SONG NOW)






there was a rainbow too.

A DOUBLE RAINBOW

It was puurty.

Did I mention that it was also reallly hot. A heatwave hot.

Did I also mention that by "heatwave" everybody meant torrential rain and hot in the afternoon.


Okay so this wasn't my usual post. Excuse my lack of grammar. I like to call it creativi.... no? Okay. Promise this isn't going to control my blog. I just felt like it, you know? Blogging is best when it comes from the HEEAAART! the hands, the keyboard.

I also realize the weather is such a "small talky"  conversation. Yeah I'm awkward.

Byyeeeeee.

oH and also

if I ever don't post for 4 days, comment saying post because I want to update my blog more regularly.



1 comment :

  1. Lol it's not just the UK; right here in boring old Missouri, USA we have strange weather patterns...I once saw (and heard) raining coming down WHILE THE SUN WAS STILL SHINING AND THERE WERE NO CLOUDS. Ya, weather is really weird and scares the heck out of me sometimes.

    Also, that rainbow is really cool. ^^

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?