Saturday 18 October 2014

saturday specials

For the second time now, I didn't get round to doing my friday favourites on friday. So for times like these, I thought of  Saturday Specials. 

I'm still sorry for not posting properly. School is still controlling my life. But  it's half term soon... so expect posts...

My Special Purchase
I managed to grab a bargain from Depop for only £16! I'm sorry I'm in love and there's nothing you can do about it. 
My Special Background


My Special Album
It's even difficult to choose a favourite song. At the moment probably Me or The City or Head.Cars.Bending or Menswear THERE'S TOO MANY!

My Special Website
I'm sorry but when you get constant English homework, it's a life saver.

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND I WILL HOPEFULLY POST THIS WEEK SORRYY ;(

2 comments :

  1. I love the shoes! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?