Saturday 8 November 2014

saturday specials

Today I present to you another round "Saturday Specials". I would've done a "friday faves" but I foolishly over exaggeration there posted on the Thursday and, as I don't post too often anymore, when I finally do I would prefer them not to be cramped next to each other... Anyway This week has been stressful, to say the least and it has been cold... just cold. I spent my whole morning planning a christmas series which better work out because the christmas excitement overcame me. But let's see what I've been loving!

Favourite Shop

totally out of the ordinary... and i love it.


Favourite Clutch
Actually from the owner of the shop before's Depop, who also had the collar I mentioned last time. Unfortunately it's sold now. Pooey.

Favourite Show
Creds to Netflix.

Favourite Hobby

Although I've been playing piano for around 5 years, I have really started to enjoy playing it. I believe I've mentioned it in one post or another but yep I love it. 

Favourite Background
This seems to be a common "favourite" of mine. I would say I change my phone background more than I change my hair.

Have an amazing day and I hope you aren't cursed with rain!
Unless you like rain then enjoy it! hehe








2 comments :

  1. Hey Dalirae! You are one of my nominees of the One Lovely Blog Award. Please, check it out: http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com/2014/11/one-lovely-blog.html
    - June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I will try and do it soon! :)

      Delete

What are your thoughts?