Sunday 7 December 2014

contemporary craft fair | daily december

As I mentioned briefly in my last post, I've been doing/helping out with a craft fair. I say helping out because it was my parents'. They make and sell letterpressed greeting cards here. It was at a place called "Nottingham Contemporary", which is a really modern, almost quite quirky place. I hope you aren't getting bored of my "photography" posts because it's another one today. hehe.








Our stall










 Please ignore my attempt at a bun. Thankyouu.



 My "bokeh" addiction to the extreme.


So! Thankyou for reading/ looking! Today I found out that this "daily december" thing I'm doing is called "Blogmas" so I kinda feel like an idiot haha. Anyway, have a goood day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?