Monday 1 December 2014

winter loving + daily december?!


helloo everyone! So it is December! Not only full of festivities but the last month of the year!? Did that go quick for anyone? Ahh time - such a weird concept. But, afar from the point, for a while now I've been planning something special for the Christmas season (when I first started blogging, I genuinely had ideas for Christmas posts) so I decided to do "Daily December". Posts everyday! I can't guarantee it will turn out perfect but it's worth a try (and quite a challenge also!)

Now, to kick off the festivities, I am going to tell you my favourite things about winter! 

• Putting up the tree (although not the lights!)
• Sledging
• Christmas lights 
• Finding all my old home made tree decorations
• The excitement which fills everybody's (well children's) heart when they see the first drop of snow
• Wrapping gifts specially for someone
• SALE SHOPPING!!
• The Christmas songs on the music channel
• Christmas Daytime TV
• Masses of food
• Puff Pastry mince pies
• The festive spirit in general

What are your favourite things about the Winter season?






1 comment :

  1. Aww such a lovely list! I just love the festive mood during Christmas. Its always so beautiful <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?