Wednesday 26 August 2015

MUSIC | dalirae

HERE ARE MY FAVOURITE BANDS AND FAVOURITE SONGS BY THOSE FAVOURITE BANDS ! Also, I've put them all in a playlist at the end.


Wolf Alice

Favourites
You're a Germ
Fluffy
Bros
Blush
Moaning Lisa Smile

Catfish and the Bottlemen
Favourites
-Sidewinder
-Pacifier

Mac DeMarco
Favourites
-Chamber of Reflection
-I've Been Waiting For Her
-Freaking out the Neighborhood

D.I.D (Formerly Dog is Dead)
Favourites
-Hotel
-Two Devils

Jamie T
Favourites
-Zombie
-Sticks 'n' Stones

The Magic Gang
Favourites
-Alright
-No Fun

Tame Impala
Favourites
-Feels like we only go Backwards
-'Cause I'm a Man
-Let it Happen

Peace
Favourites
-California Daze
-Lost on me

Little comets
Favourites
-B&B
-Bayonne
-The blur, the line and the thickest of onions

Circa Waves
Favourites
-get away
-stuck in my teeth
-101 strangers

Gengahr
Favourites
-powder
-heroine

Rat Boy
Favourites
-Sign On
-Fake ID

Alt J
Favourites
-pusher
-breezeblocks
-something good
-left hand free

The xx
Favourites
-infinity
-angels
-heart skipped a beat

The 1975
Favourites
every single song.
full album here!
(I added the best ones to the playlist)

Even though there's loads more music and bands, these are my favourites! If you have time have a little listen to the playlist but it's up to you! 

I'm finishing this post on my phone as I really want to get it posted so I'm afraid it's going to have to be a copy and paste link for now but as soon as I'm on my laptop I'll hyperlink that playlist for you. 

https://player.spotify.com/user/dalirae/playlist/5XGKbUfsrEBullqfJcaXvW



No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?